- Crimping tool
- Wire cutter
- Wire sleeve remover
- Soldering Station
1. 22 SWG PVC Cable
2. Length of the wire: 100meters
3. Colors: RED, Green, Yellow, Blue, —— 10 colors
Male Wire Assembly Procedure:
- Cut the wire length as per the given length
- Remove the sleeve as per the given size both sides of the wire
- Take the pin and insert the sleeved wire into pin and crimp it firmly as shown in fig 1.0
4. Repeat the same for other end of the male wire assembly as well
5. Collect 10 wires and group them together equally
6. Lave 1 feet length either side of the grouped cable and Knot a cable tie for every one feet length
7. Take 2inch size cable shield and wrap the cable as shown below figure
8. Take 1 inch size heat sinkable sleeve and cut the sleeve to cable size by leaving 100mm on each side of the cable.
9. Insert the Shielded cable into the heat sinkable sleeve
10. Take Hot air gun and apply hot air to the heat sinkable sleeve to sink to cable size. Do for entire length of the Cable
11. Take care of not to apply to much of hot air, just apply till the sleeve sink to cable size
12. Take male 10 pin circular connector and remove the threaded nut with tightening clamps.
13. Pass the Cable though removed nut. Take the care of direction to tight after inserting the all pins
14. Insert the crimpled pins to 10 pin circular connector as shown in figure. Insert pins as per numbers given each color of the wire.
15. Take Female 10 pin circular connector and remove the threaded nut with tightening clamps.
16. Pass the Cable though removed nut. Take the care of direction to tight after inserting the all pins
17. Insert the crimpled pins to 10 pin circular connector as shown in figure. Insert pins as per Repeat the same to other end of the cable as well
18. Tight the NUT and clamps and final cable shall be as shown below.